Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fairy Tangle™ Stamp Give-A-Way

Some of my drawings have been made into rubber stamps...available at Sweet Pea Stamps

I've received some samples and am doing some give-a-ways.

To be entered to win, just head on over to my FaceBook Fan Page (Facebook.com/FairyTangles) and like or comment on the give-a-way post. Will pick the winner on Sunday, July 7, 2013.

If you're already a fan on FairyTangles, just simply comment or like the post. This narrows down the chances of winning, as I'll only be picking from that post.

Here is the Stamp I'll be giving away: Poppies & Flutters


9 comments:

  1. Hi Norma

    Happy independance day. I'm suscriber of your blog but I don't have a Facebook account. So I hope I'll be able to participate in your drawing. Your faires are so beautiful. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll include comments here - thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, I love your work and this stamp is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il est vraiment magnifique! Comme tous les autres que j'aime beaucoup aussi!♥♥♥
    It is really magnificent! As all the others that I also like very much!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Hope to be abel to buy these in the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is so beautiful Norma, and I'd love to see these stamps. Now to find your FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norma, I've been watching your blog since last year. I love your work. Must have all your stamps. I have you listed on my blog as one of my favorites. I hope to see some cat stamps come out, and more birds too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my you make beautiful drawings! Thanks for this inspiration!
    creative greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Art, and very lucky to work with them.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete