Friday, December 9, 2011

Tangled Christmas Ornaments

Ho Ho Ho....Tangled Christmas Ornaments...did these on little wooded forms I picked up at Micheal's - painted them white and then tangled with Micron Pens - used glitter pens for the color - scan does not show how sparkly they are. I'm going to tie them to my little bags of cookies I give out.

Note: I sprayed them very lighty with a glossy fixative...you have to be careful as too much will run the color glitter pen, the black microns handled the fixative just fine. Several light coats should do it. I also brushed one with Mod Podge (after a light coat of fixative) which gave it a nice smooth feel.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these. What a fantastic idea. I'm particularly fond of the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! LOVE these, what a fabulous idea, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very talented and thank you for sharing with us.....

    ReplyDelete